E.P.I. FRANCE has a production site in the Aisne department of France where all the following processes are run:
- Extraction: thermostatic tanks, propeller stirrer, deflocculator, rotor-stator, mixer emulsifier.
- Solid/liquid separation: centrifuge technology, positive or negative pressure filtration, sterilizing filtration.
- Evaporation: vacuum concentration of final products.
- Drying, milling, sifting: thermostatic vacuum oven, thermostatic vacuum drier/mixer, miller/crusher, vibrating sieve.
- Formulation: mixer for formulating gels, oily gels, fluid emulsions…
Production techniques are constantly evolving to improve the performance and quality of processes. Thanks to its solid know-how, E.P.I. FRANCE adapts these techniques to be at the leading edge of innovation.
Green chemistry, selective extraction, crystallization, evaporation, concentration, enzymatic hydrolysis and synthesis… Each procedure is adapted to each raw material to extract original and functional ingredients from the heart of the plants.